Local number and diversion to a mobile phone [wanted]

Back
  7th Sep 2018 - 15:35 7th Sep 2018
Martin Svilenov
Averank Digital

Local number and diversion to a mobile phone [wanted]

Hi Everybody,

I'm looking for a recommendation for that kind of service:

I need a local phone number that will be then diverted to a mobile number or a landline.

I'm looking for a reputable provider that is reasonably priced. They should have good customer support, an interface where you could manage your numbers, forwarders, billing etc. They should also have a hassle-free cancellation. Quality of the phone service itself is very important as well.

Please, only share from experience. I can find a ton of providers online, but looking for recommendations really.

Many thanks! 

7th Sep 2018 - 15:41 7th Sep 2018

Hi Martin, we do exactly this sort of thing.

We can supply any UK landline number, and you can control it from a web control panel, diverting to another landline number or a mobile, whenever you wish.  You can also set automatic times that it can switch over from going to one place, then go to another.

We operate on a 30-day notice policy, so should you wish to cancel at any time, you just give us 30-days notice!

Give me a shout if you would like to discuss further! 

regards

Andy

7th Sep 2018 - 16:05 7th Sep 2018
John Holden
Utility Warehouse

Hi Martin 

Happy to help land line is £13.50 + vat and the diversion facilty is £2.00 per month. Calls are free to your Mobile or any other number, 30 Day rolling contract. You would need a line install though. You have me as your customer services support along with an awardwinning Customer Services in London. One simple bill each month. You may also consider a local number on Voip which you can control from your Iphone or desktop. 

Call me on 07881928121

7th Sep 2018 - 16:09 7th Sep 2018
Chris Maslin
Maslins Accountants

Are you happy to use VOIP? If so, voipfone.co.uk can do all this. A couple of pounds a month for a geographic phone number. We've got ours set up so if the phone isn't answered within something like 3 rings it diverts to a call answering service, but could easily be a mobile number/another landline.

Use them for 2 businesses I'm involved with, have done for well over 5 years. We pay £10/month, which is for a geographic phone number (£2), geographic fax number (£2...annoyingly some organisations we deal with insist on faxes, which we do via email), and 6 extensions internally. Call charges are then extra, but fairly cheap. They do have fixed price "inclusive minutes" packages, but we don't make enough calls to justify one.

Happy to answer any Qs you may have.

7th Sep 2018 - 16:29 7th Sep 2018
Lee Rickler
Point and Stare
  7th Sep 2018 - 16:34 7th Sep 2018
Martin Svilenov
Averank Digital

@Chris

I need a VOIP number and not a real landline. Will check that out. Thanks!

26th Sep 2018 - 14:59 26th Sep 2018
Martin Svilenov
Averank Digital

Thanks to everyone who replied!  Especially to Chris, this one seems to be exactly what I need.

Sorry I didn't manage to reply all the private messages.

Cheers!

To reply to this topic please sign in or register.